Rainbow Child Care Center is continuing to grow. If you do not see an open position in your area, please check back with us frequently as new positions are always being posted.
We believe that the success of our schools depends largely on our teachers. The first requirement for all Rainbow Child Care Center staff members is that they must love what they do. We seek unique individuals who are team players and dedicated to creating and maintaining a positive learning environment that is coupled with laughter and smiling faces.
Download our Employment Application
Child Care Center Positions:
Location: 4036 Windmere Way , Mason
Location: 6820 Tylersville, Mason
Location: 2411 N. Squirrel , Auburn Hills 2
Location: 5940 John R, Troy
Location: 1580 Commerce Park Dr , Chelsea
Location: 16200 Hubbard Dr , Dearborn
Location: 2347 68th Street, Caledonia
Location: 2571 E. Beltline NE , Grand Rapids
Location: 3682 Okemos Rd., Okemos
- Infant Lead Teacher-Must have CDA in Infant/Toddler Development
- Toddler Lead Teacher - 2 positions open: Must have CDA in Infant/Toddler Development
- Assistant Teachers- in all classrooms-must have experience in Early Childhood or related field
- Please email resumes to email@example.com
Location: 9125 Highland Rd, White Lake
- Lead Teacher and Assistant Teachers - must have experience working in Early Childhood or related field, must have ECE degree or equivalent for a lead teaching position.
- Please email resumes to
Location - 17457 Gunther Blvd, Westfield
Location - 7505 Oakbrook Drive Florence
Location - 300 Earnie Lane, Holly Springs
- Lead Teacher-Full time Toddler Teacher, requirements AAS/BA in Ece NCC and 2 years experience.
- Cook-Full time, previous experience
- Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location - 9301 Leesville Rd., Raleigh
- Lead 2 year Teacher-requirements AAS degree in related field and NCC with at least two years experience
- Assistant Teacher-NCC+ 6 semester hours in ECE
- Please email resumes to email@example.com
Location - 3103 Kelly Austin Drive, Raleigh
- Lead Toddler Teacher-Full time Toddler Teacher, requirements AAS/BA in Ece NCC and 2 years experience.
- Assistant Toddler Teacher-NCC+ 6 semester hours in ECE
- Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Teaching Qualifications:
Michigan Indiana Ohio New Jersey